Intex is seeking a reliable Maintenance Technician for 3rd shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshooting and repair of machines and equipment during production as well as during planned/unplanned downtime.
- Advise manufacturing of suggestions that would optimize production and minimize downtime and scrap.
- Preventative maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Maintain records documenting preventative maintenance, downtime and require validation checks.
- Ensure preventative maintenance procedures are completed on time and on the necessary frequency per stated expectations.
- Monitor inventory and report discrepancies to keep from running out of necessary spare parts.
- Suggest changes in procedure and us o equipment to increase efficiency.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping practices, safety standards and all necessary documentation.
- Recognize safety hazards on equipment and in the plant and initiate corrective action.
- Communicate with management on any known issues.
- Minimize downtime and keep production running efficiently
- Train other team members to increase their skill level as needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
MS office proficiency – emphasis of Excel and Word
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, a bright attitude, and a clear ability to effectively communicate between all levels of an organization.
High level of mechanical ability involving the rebuild of complex pumps, valves, injectors, ect.
High level of ability in hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
Basic to intermediate ability in industrial robotics (ABB, Fanuc).
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Associate’s degree, technical program, advanced training or 3+ years equivalent experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hand and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally at risk of electrical shock.
The work environment is usually loud.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Rate per hour: $20-$27
Please fax or E-mail your resume to:
(616) 662-0341 or email@example.com