Intex is seeking a reliable Machine Operator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Run machine to quality and performance standards
• Auditing for quality defects
• Tool cleaning, vent, dirty tool, color change, inserting
• Notify maintenance of issues
• Comply with and enforce safety and housekeeping standards
• Must have and maintain a high sense of urgency to meet and exceed all production goals.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Attention to detail is of utmost importance
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, and procedures.
Ability to respond effectively to inquiries.
Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and coworkers verbally.
Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, a bright attitude, and a clear ability to effectively communicate between all levels of an organization
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Manufacturing experience highly preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Physically capable of standing, bending, twisting throughout shift.
Capable of repetitively lifting 20 lbs. on average.
All work will be done in a production environment. The work environment is usually loud.
Job Title: Machine Operator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Rate per hour: $12.00 starting
Please fax or E-mail your resume to:
(616) 662-0341 or email@example.com